Remember that time where:
- Marcus forgot the lyrics to Winter Winds (and replaced them with “and stuff” “for fuck’s sake”) and giggled and could not recover whatsoever.
- Winnie pelvic thrusted to the audience chanting “Feel The Tide”.
- They talked about The Beatles and Bob Dylan performing on that very same stage.
- They used their instruments as tennis rackets and flung tennis balls into the audience.
- Winnie knocked over mic stands doing do.
- Marcus long kicking a tennis ball across the entire audience like a soccer god.
- We all got tennis wristbands and headbands.
- The did three encore songs, in front of us.
- The Vaccines and Bear’s Den came on for Awake My Soul.
- Ben watched Bear’s Den’s set from the side of the stage.
- Winnie came out and performed with the Vaccines.
- Marcus tore apart his drumset during Dust Bowl Dance.
- Ben jumped off the amp and danced around.
- Ted picked up his bass and played in the air.
- They finally played Hopeless Wanderer.
Skipping class, travelling seven hours, spending over $300 and getting to the venue at 6AM— waiting eleven hours for the gates to open, getting third-ish row, then another three for the boys to come on… best decision of my life.